An amazing static caravan at an amazing price. At 36 x 12, this Cosalt Mister benefits from a super layout as well as a pitched tiled roof giving you more space inside, the caravan also has full double glazing and electric heating throughout to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the hall area that has been fitted with brand new carpet and from here offers easy access into:
- The Galley style kitchen that is seperate to the living area in its own little way, allowing you to entertain guests, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards along one side with the added benefits of an free standing fridge freezer, built in modern hob and built in ovens with extractor fan. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- End lounge fitted with plenty of comfy fixed seating with the benefits of an additional hidden sofa bed. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant light beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A focal point of this caravan has to be the large windows at the fron and to the side allowing lots of natural light inside.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Double bedroom with a full size double bed with storage above and at the side of the bed, Integrated wardrobes at end of the of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space. One of the great hidden surprises in this bedroom is it has its private own access to the master bathroom.
- Second bedroom – with two single bedrooms and fitted wardrobe, Alternatively, it’s possible to use this room as a study or hobbies room or push the two single beds together to make an additional double bed.
- Master Bathroom with fully enclosed shower cubicle. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels
- Second Toilet with a pedestal wash basin with mirror as well as a WC.
Why buy this Cosalt Minster Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing and electric heating, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- Also has a benefit of all the comforts you would expect from home.
This static caravan offers superb accommodation and is priced to sell at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means please contact us.