The Buy Back Scheme is available for all caravans sold for a sale price greater than £7,995 and can be taken at any time up to 12 months after initial purchase. The Buy Back Scheme is subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- Fair wear and tear.
- A final inspection of the caravan prior a week prior to collection, or sooner, providing all personal items have been removed.
- The caravan is in a clean and tidy condition.
- The caravan has been used for the personal use of the customer or family and haven’t been hired out.
- 1 months written notice is required either in person or via email prior to the caravan being available for collection.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser/occupier to ensure that no frost damage occurs to the plumbing and heating system at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser/occupier to ensure the caravan is disconnected from all services prior to its removal.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser/occupier to ensure that any skirting, steps, and fencing is cleared from around the caravan prior to its removal.
- It is the responsibility of the purchaser/occupier to ensure that the area surrounding the caravan is clear of any obstructions on the day of collection.
- Current stock levels at our show ground.
GUARANTEED BUY BACK SCHEME EXAMPLE
Caravan Purchase Price – £7,995
Guaranteed Buy Back Scheme up to 12 months – £3,997.50