At 30 x 12, Not only is this caravan sought after because the size but also incredible value for money with the added benefits of being 12ft wide and having 2 large bedrooms, making it perfect from temporary accommodation.
The main access door is towards the front of the caravan and leads into the living room, dining room and from here offers easy access into:
- The well-fitted u shaped kitchen that is open plan to the living area, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards to both sides and includes a fitted gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- End lounge withe the benefits of huge amounts of comfy fixed seating overlooking the large bay window. The room is well organised and furnished with light beech effect units offering storage. A fitted fireplace includes a gas fire.
- Dining Area has a large dining table and fixed seating.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Hallway which allows access to the two great size bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC.
- Double bedroom with double bed. Double fitted wardrobes at the end of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space and plenty of windows for natural light.
- Second bedroom with two single beds as well as a fitted wardrobe at the end.
Why buy this ABI Brisbane Static Caravan
Why buy this Tudor Ambassador?
This caravan offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- Large open plan living area.
- 12ft wide.