At 37 x 12, this Cosalt Capri Country has an incredible layout that is perfect for any family, with the master bedroom at one end with its own ensuite bathroom and the other two bedrooms at the other end with their own bathroom.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the open plan living area with a large kitchen area and a large family dining area:
- The well-fitted u shaped kitchen that is open plan to the living area, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards to both sides and includes a fitted range style gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. This runs around a useful right-angle to create an open plan counter to:
- Dinning area which is also part of the kitchen with a large size freestanding table and 4 chairs.
The kitchen is perfect for entertaining as its overlooks the living area:
- Living Area with wrap around seating, this room also has a gas fire which gives extra comfort on those chilli nights. The beauty of the layout and the huge panoramic windows gives you huge amounts of natural light everywhere.
If you walk back through the lounge and kitchen you will come to a door which leads to:
- Master Double bedroom with double bed with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double fitted wardrobes at the end of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space, it also has a dressing table with mirror and stool.
- Ensuite Bathroom – with a large shower unit and a toilet and sink basin with storage underneath.
If you leave the master bedroom and walk back through the lounge you will come to a door which leads to:
- Second bedroom – with two single bedrooms and fitted wardrobe, Alternatively, it’s possible to use this room as a study or hobbies room or push the two single beds together to make an additional double bed.
- Third bedroom – with two single bedrooms and fitted wardrobe.
- Master Bathroom – with a large shower unit and a toilet and sink basin with storage underneath.
Why buy this Cosalt Capri Country Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing and heating, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second and third bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.