This luxury static caravan has just arrived, probably the best static caravan available on the market due to specification and build quality. At 42 x 14, this Pemberton Knightsbridge offers ultimate luxury at an incredible price. It has a great layout with a huge lounge and a very nice high specification kitchen with integrated appliances. The caravan also benefits from front patio doors, as well as full double glazing and gas central heating throughout to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the large hall area and from here offers easy access into:
- The well-fitted u shaped kitchen that is also kind of separate to the living area in its own way, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards to both sides and includes a fitted gas cooker, integrated fridge freezer, integrated microwave and also an integrated washing machine. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. This runs around a useful right-angle to create an open plan counter to:
- Dinning area which is opposite the kitchen with a good size table and 4 chairs.
The kitchen offers easy access through a door to
- Living Area with space for your very own furniture like home from home, this room also has an electric flame effect fire which gives extra comfort on those chilli nights and also cabinets that light up throughout. The front of the lounge boasts front patio doors allowing you to bring the outside in.
If you walk back through the lounge and kitchen you will come to the hallway which leads to:
- Double bedroom with double divan bed with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double fitted wardrobes at the end of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space, Its very own tv point, it also has a dressing table with mirror and stool & also it’s very own en-suite bathroom with a full size shower.
- Second bedroom – with two single divan beds and fitted wardrobe, Alternatively, it’s possible to use this room as a study or hobbies room or push the two single beds together to make an additional double bed.
- Master Bathroom – with a large shower unit and a toilet and sink basin with storage underneath.
Why buy this Pemberton Knightsbridge Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing and gas central heating, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.
- Ultimate in luxury, This caravan is absolute one of the best on the market.
This static caravan offers superb accommodation and is priced to sell at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means please contact us.