At 32 x 12, this Willerby Granada has a great layout for a smaller in length caravan, plenty of well thought out fittings and storage, as well as full double glazing and gas central heating throughout to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the kitchen area that offers easy access into:
- The well-fitted galley kitchen that is open plan to the living area, giving the benefits of the ability to engaging guests, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards to both sides with the added benefits of brand new doors and includes a fitted gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. This runs Straight down into the lounge and dining area.
- End lounge fitted with fitted sofas below the full-width end window along with a settee bed hidden under the seats. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant light beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A fitted fireplace includes a gas fire.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels. A useful ladder-style radiator doubles as a heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with room for a full size double with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double integrated wardrobes at the end of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space. This bedroom also has its private own access to the bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with two 6ft single beds with a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end with central heating.
Why buy this Willerby Granada Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.
- Full gas central heating.
- Full double glazing