In not very often we get a caravan as special as this available for sale. At 38 x 12, this Atlas Oakwood looks incredible in and out, It benefits from quality fixtures and fittings throughout making it home from home, as well as full double glazing and gas central heating throughout to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the hall area that has been fitted with a beautiful wood effect laminate flooring and from here offers easy access into:
- The U shaped kitchen that is open plan to the living area in its own way, allowing you to entertain guests, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards all around with the added benefits of an integrated fridge freezer and built in range style cooker with extractor fan. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- End lounge fitted with laminate wood effect flooring with space for your very own sofas. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant light beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A focal point of this caravan has to be the electric log burner effect fire. It also has patio doors on the side allowing you to bring the outside space in.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Double bedroom with room for a full size double with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double integrated wardrobes at either sides of the of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space. One of the great hidden surprises in this bedroom is its private own dressing table with additional storage. This bedroom also has its private own access to the bathroom.
- Second bedroom with two get single beds that can also be pushed together to make an additional double bed. This bedroom also has a fitted wardrobe and storage throughout.
- Master Bathroom with fully enclosed shower cubicle, half bath with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels.
Why buy this Atlas Oakwood Super Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing and central heating, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- Also has a benefit of no sofas in the living area, so great for your own furniture
This static caravan offers superb accommodation and is priced to sell at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means please contact us.