A Wonderful Opportunity To Buy An Off-Site Static Caravan That’s Priced To Sell.
At 30 x 10, this static caravan is perfect for size restricted locations with the added benefits of full double glazing and gas central heating.
The main access door is towards the front of the caravan and leads into the living area that has been fitted with brand new carpets and from here offers easy access into:
- End lounge with the added benefit of free standing furniture so you can add your own if you want as well and make it home from home. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant light beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A fitted fireplace includes a gas fire.
- The well-fitted galley style kitchen that is open plan to the living area, giving the benefits of the ability to engaging guests, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards along the window side and includes a fitted gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Double bedroom with a full size double bed with ‘floating’ bedside shelves and storage above the bed, Double integrated wardrobes in the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space.
- Second bedroom with two 6ft single beds with a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end.
- Shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels.
Why buy this Atlas festival Static Caravan
Why buy this Static Caravan?
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Perfect for size restricted locations.
- Double Glazed.
- Gas Central Heated.
- Long-term use, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.