At 37 x 12, this Atlas Dynasty Super offers incredible quality and luxury at an affordable price. Its has a great layout, plenty of well thought out fittings and storage, as well as full double glazing and gas central heating throughout to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the hall area that offers easy access into:
- The U shaped kitchen that is kind of separate to the living area, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards to both sides with the added benefits of a washing machine, integrated fridge and includes a fitted gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. This is opposite to the dining area which has a freestanding dining table and four chairs.
- End lounge with a large panoramic front patio doors allowing you to bring the outside in . It comes complete with a leather reclining suite that really does set this caravan off. This room is well organised and furnished with beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. The fireplace is an amazing feature with its electric flame effect.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Bath room with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels. A useful ladder-style radiator doubles as a heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with a full size double bed and ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double integrated wardrobes the one side of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space. This bedroom also has its private own access to its very own ensuite bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with two 6ft single beds with a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end with central heating.
Why buy this Atlas Dynasty Super Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing and central heating, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.
This static caravan offers superb accommodation and is priced to sell at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means please contact us.