At 35 x 12, this Atlas Debonaire Super is perfect for any one looking for additional or temporary accommodation. Its has brand new carpets and cushion flooring throughout, plenty of well thought out fittings and storage, as well as full double glazing and elecctric radiators throughout to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the hall area that offers easy access into:
- The U shaped kitchen that is open plan to the living area, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards to both sides with the added benefit of a modern style gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a sink unit. This is opposite to the dining area which has a free standing dining table and 4 chairs.
- End lounge with plenty of seating that have the look of free standing furniture but are fixed. This room is well organised and furnished with beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. The fireplace is an amazing feature with its gas fire.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Bath room with its very own full size shower. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels. A useful ladder-style radiator doubles as a heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with a full size double bed and bedside shelves, Double integrated wardrobes to the end of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space, it also has its very own dressing table with mirror and its very own acess to the bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with a full size single bed but space for another too. This bedroom also has a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end with central heating and has the benefit of a wall mounted tv at the end.
Why buy this Atlas Debonaire Super Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing and electric heating, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom has the option to push the two single beds together to make an additional double bed or you could even use this room for additional storage or an office.
This static caravan offers superb accommodation and is priced to sell at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means please contact us.