At 32 x 12, this Cosalt Rimini has a great layout for a smaller in length caravan and is perfect for size restricted plots, plenty of well thought out fittings and storage to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the kitchen area that offers easy access into:
- The well-fitted galley kitchen that is open plan to the living area, giving the benefits of the ability to engaging guests, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards and includes a fitted gas range style cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. This runs Straight down into the lounge and dining area.
- End lounge fitted with brand new upholstery below the full-width end window along with a settee bed hidden under the seats. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant oak wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A fitted fireplace includes a gas fire.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels.
- Double bedroom with a full size double bed with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double integrated wardrobes at the side of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space.
- Twin bedroom with two 6ft single beds with a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end with central heating.
Why buy this Cosalt Rimini Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.
- Perfect for size restricted areas due to length.