At 31 x 12, this Cosalt Resort is perfect in every way from size for size restricted plots, condition and not forgetting incredible value for money with the benefit of electric radiators throughout.
The main access door is towards the front of the caravan and leads into the living/dinning area which leads onto:
- End lounge fitted with brand new carpets and full wrap around seating. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant light beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A fitted fireplace includes a gas fire.
- The well-fitted galley kitchen that leads onto to the living area, maximising all the space throughout, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards on both sides with the added benefits a fitted gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
The hall area of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC.
- Double bedroom with a full size double with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double built in wardrobe at the side of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space.
- Twin bedroom with two 6ft single beds with a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end.
Why buy this Cosalt Resort Static Caravan
Why buy this Cosalt Resort?
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Perfect for size restricted access.
- Long-term use, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.
- Fantastic condition throughout.
- Cheap price.