At 35 x 12, this Cosalt Capri Super looks amazing and benefits from an incredible layout, It benefits from huge amounts of fixed seating around the bay window and plenty of storage throughout, as well as full double glazing and gas central heating throughout to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the hall area that has been fitted with a brand new mat and from here offers easy access into:
- The U shaped kitchen that is open plan to the living area, allowing you to entertain guests, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards all around with the added benefits of a full size under counter fridge/freezer and built in cooker with extractor fan. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- End lounge fitted with fitted sofas that wrap around the full-width end window along with a settee bed hidden under the seats. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A fitted fireplace includes a electric flame effect fire. It also has patio doors on the side allowing you to bring the outside space in.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Master Bathroom with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels. A useful ladder-style radiator doubles as a heated towel rail.
- Double bedroom with room for a full size double with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double integrated wardrobes to the side of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space. This bedroom also has its very own ensuite bathroom.
- Twin bedroom with two 6ft single beds with a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end.
Why buy this Cosalt Capri Super Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing and gas central heating, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.
This static caravan offers superb accommodation and is priced to sell at a great-value as-seen (untested) price. To find out what this means please contact us.