At 38 x 12, this Bk Lulworth has a great layout with a separate lounge and a very nice wrap around kitchen. The caravan also benefits from front patio doors, as well as full double glazing and gas central heating throughout to provide great accommodation suitable for use all year round.
The main access door is halfway along the length of the caravan and leads into the large kitchen area and from here offers easy access into:
- The well-fitted u shaped kitchen that is also separate to the living area by its very own living area door, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards to both sides and includes a fitted gas cooker and integrated fridge freezer. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. This runs around a useful right-angle to create an open plan counter to:
- Dinning area which is also part of the kitchen with a good size table and 4 chairs.
The kitchen offers easy access through a door to
- Living Area with free standing furniture like home from home, this room also has an electric flame effect fire which gives extra comfort on those chilli nights. The front of the lounge boasts front patio doors allowing you to bring the outside in.
If you walk back through the lounge and kitchen you will come to the hallway which leads to:
- Double bedroom with double bed with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double fitted wardrobes at the end of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space, it also has a dressing table with mirror and stool & also it’s very own en-suite bathroom.
- Second bedroom – with two single bedrooms and fitted wardrobe, Alternatively, it’s possible to use this room as a study or hobbies room or push the two single beds together to make an additional double bed.
- Master Bathroom – with a large shower unit and a toilet and sink basin with storage underneath.
Why buy this BK Bluebird Lulworth Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing and central heating, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.