At 28 x 10, this Atlas Sahara is a very sought after model due to its size making it perfect for size restricted areas and not forgetting incredible value for money. The layout has been well thought through with amazing fittings and storage.
The main access door is towards the front of the caravan and leads into the living/dinning area that is fully original in fantastic condition which leads onto:
- The well-fitted open plan kitchen that looks onto to the living area, maximising all the space throughout, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards on both sides with the added benefits a fitted gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
- End lounge fitted with wrap around seating below the window allowing plenty of seating with a hidden double sofa bed under the seating. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant light beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A fitted fireplace includes a gas fire.
The hall area of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC.
- Double bedroom with a full size double with ‘floating’ bedside shelves, Double built in wardrobe at the end of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space.
- Twin bedroom with two 6ft single beds with a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end.
Why buy this Atlas Sahara Static Caravan
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.
- Perfect for size restricted access.
- Fantastic condition throughout.