A Wonderful Opportunity To Buy An Off-Site Static Caravan That’s Priced To Sell.
At 35 x 12, this Atlas Florida has a great layout, plenty of well thought out fittings and storage.
The main access door is towards the front of the caravan and leads into the living area that has been fitted and from here offers easy access into:
- End lounge with lots of fixed comfy seating. The room is well organised and furnished with pleasant light beech wood-effect units offering storage and display space. A fitted fireplace includes a gas fire.
- The well-fitted Galley kitchen that is open plan to the living area, giving the benefits of the ability to engaging guests, the kitchen provides a great range of wall-mounted and base cupboards to both sides and includes a fitted gas cooker. A smart work top incorporates a single drainer stainless steel sink unit. This runs oposite to the lounge and dinning area.
The hall area and far end of the kitchen offers easy access to
- Double bedroom with a full size double bed, Double integrated wardrobes at the side of the bedroom to provide plenty of storage space.
- Second bedroom with two 6ft single beds with a free standing bedside cabinet. Single integrated wardrobe at the end
- Shower room with fully enclosed shower cubicle with shower unit and door screen. There is a pedestal wash basin with mirror and shelf over, as well as a WC. The room also offers a useful storage area, with wide fitted shelving under the sink, ideal for toiletries and towels.
Why buy this Atlas Florida Static Caravan
Why buy this Atlas Florida?
This model offers a great interior and is built to a standard which is ideal for:
- Long-term use with double glazing, for instance as temporary accommodation whilst you’re having your home refurbished or built.
- The second bedroom offers very adaptable accommodation which would suit a variety of uses.
- Fantastic condition throughout.
- Cheap price.